Early Entry Camping passes can be purchased in addition to your regular ticket, providing extra nights camping before the event.
The advantages of arriving to the venue early include:
- Larger availability of campsites. The campsite is filled from front (closest to stage) to back, so you’ll get a campsite that is closer to the stage & plaza area.
- More time to relax and enjoy the setting and atmosphere out at Mundi Mundi Plains.
- Opportunity to enjoy some of the activities that will be on offer at Mundiville in the lead up to the Bash.
You’ll need to purchase one early entry camping pass per vehicle, on top of your regular ticket.
There’s a limited availability of early entry camping passes.
- 2 additional nights – Mundiville Camp site entry from 8am on Tuesday 16th August - per vehicle ticket price $115 (includes booking fee & 2.5% processing fee)
- 1 additional night – Mundiville Camp site entry from 8am on Wednesday 17th August - per vehicle ticket price $90 (includes booking fee & 2.5% processing fee)
Your early entry pass can be purchased at the same time as you purchase your tickets, or at a later date once you finalise your itinerary and travel plans until SOLD OUT.
You will receive a special windscreen sticker for your vehicle enabling you to arrive to camp early on the above days.
See tickets and pricing for a comparison of all ticket types and what they provide
To download the Early Entry Camping Info, click the image below.