Ticket Prices (for postponed festival dates 21-23 April 2022)
Tickets for the Mundi Mundi Bash give you entry to the 3 days and nights of music, and on-site camping for four nights (Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th April 2022):-
- Adult (18+ years) $629
- Youth (12 - 17 years) $95
- Child (11 years & under) Free - A ticket for each child needs to be booked.
- Family (2 x adults, plus unlimited child and youth) $1,353 - A ticket for each child & youth needs to be booked once a family pass has been selected.
** Ticket prices include booking fee and 2.0% processing fee.
Pay Over Time Purchase Option
Pay over time tickets are available which allow you to pay for your tickets over 3 installments. The first installment will be paid when you initially purchase your Pay Over Time ticket on or before 13th February 2022 with the next installments payable on 14th February and 14th March.
Please note that existing pay over time ticket holder have had the final instalment deferred to 12th November 2021 for those ticket holders that have retained their tickets for the April 2022 festival dates.
Pay Over Time tickets incur an additional admin charge. A table outlining the 3 installment amounts (which include the extra admin charge) is shown below.
Optional Extras (for postponed festival dates 21-23 April 2022)
The following optional extras are available for purchase (until sold out) in addition to your regular ticket, providing extra flexibility if you’re camping on-site. These passes are purchased PER VEHICLE (not per person) and cover entry for ALL occupants in your vehicle, along with any trailer or van your vehicle is towing:
- Early Entry Camping Pass - Additional nights camping at Mundi Mundi: 1 additional night ($95 per vehicle) or 2 additional nights ($120 per vehicle). Purchase at the same time as your general tickets, or at a later date (until sold out)
- Early Exit Pass - pack up & leave the campground one day earlier ($15 per vehicle). All proceeds go to the Royal Flying Doctors Service.
See the table below for a comparison of the different tickets and the different options they provide for campers.